Our Sweet Girls

Our Sweet Girls

Friday, December 19, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008


We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year! We started our day they way we always start Thanksgiving, watching the Macy's Thanksgiving parade while we eat caramel rolls. While the kids are watching the parade John and I go through all of the ads from the newspaper and we plan his annual Black Friday shopping trip. I have to admit I like the parade too! Watching reminds me of being a kid and I just love all of the Broadway performances!

I think the most important thing this Thanksgiving was being able to celebrate with John's grandmother. She is 96 years old and going strong! We were able to have Thanksgiving dinner at her house on Clover Leaf Farm. I know it meant a lot to her to be with everyone at her house, and that really made Thanksgiving special to all of us. We were able to capture a picture of the four generations: Melvine Brown, Rosemary Brown Beakes, John Beakes, Madison and Caroline Beakes. What a great picture to remember this special day!

No comments: